Here’s how you get tweens to drag their friends into a brick and mortar to
1. Sponsor a search for America’s Top Style Crush.
2. Have Kylie Jenner — of Kardashian fame — host an online competition
with six weekly style challenges that require a trip to Sears for a chance to
3. Sign up fashion blog phenoms Elle and Blair Fowler and Diamond Downs to be the judges.
4. Have them tweet to all their fans about it.
5. Link it all to television, radio, FSI and instore.
I oversaw creative development and production of program architecture, asset capture, plus vendor/partner management for all aspects the Crush Your Style experience. Metrics: 5 minutes of high-engagement time per site visit, thousands of entries, millions of votes.
DIGITAL CONTENT | VLOGGER COMPETITION
The program encouraged social voting and leveraged 3 top style vloggers and over 100 million of their fans.
The winner of the program was invited to shape upcoming teen fashions as a Sears Style Maker.